21st May 2011, 11:54 PM

Can I do masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in USA? When can I give my NBDE part I?

am doing my final BDS in INDIA...can i do my masters in oral and maxillofacial surgery in USA....when can i give my NBDE part1...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?
  3. Post Graduation courses after BDS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  5. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  8. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  9. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. In which college I will get admission with mentioned fee cost to study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  11. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. In which country I should study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery? -- [New]
  13. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  14. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  15. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE for practicing Dentistry in USA/UK? Syllabus of NBDE?
  17. Are there any Oral and Maxillofacial surgery seats in India?
  18. Further studies after MDS in USA?
21st September 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in USA? When can I give my NBDE part I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
am doing my final BDS in INDIA...can i do my masters in oral and maxillofacial surgery in USA....when can i give my NBDE part1...
what is the procedure for master in oral and maxillofacial surgery in united sates of america and name the colleges also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?