10th November 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?

hello
i am doing my internship right now...
and i want to do mds in oral and maxillofacial surgery in australia..
what is the criteria??
and also tell me the fees details..

Related Questions:
  1. MDS in maxillofacial surgery -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  3. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  4. Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  5. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  6. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  9. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  10. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Number of seats reserved for MDS in AIIMS? How many seats are there for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery under OBC reservation
  12. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  13. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  14. Best college for Maxillofacial Surgery in India?
  15. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  17. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th January 2018, 07:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?

As you are successfully completed your BDS and doing internship so you can pursue Master of Dentistry (oral and maxillofacial surgery) course.

Entrance requirements for MDS course in Australian university:-
> You must have been admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized university.
> You must need to appear for any one of tham English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE.

In order to pursue MDS course first you need to choose a university and apply for it. Once you get the acceptance letter from the university you can proceed for further procedure such as Visa and medical test.

*Indicative total Australian course fees for MDS is $2,92,537.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?