30th April 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a scientist? I am studying in class 9th

i study in class ninth. my goal is to be scientist . what are the minimum qualifications
needed? the problem is that i study in ssc syb and feel that this syb is not enough to become a scientist what should do?

15th July 2013, 08:25 PM
whiteblossom

Default Re: How can I become a scientist? I am studying in class 9th

You should develop a scientific temperament while you are in school itself . Further you should take for science stream after std 10th . Then After 12th science you can opt for graduation and post graduation in the science stream . While all this educational progress you should develop your liking towards the subject and then should be able to decide your interest . After M.Sc you can submit your thesis for Ph.D . likewise you will surely find a path to do research and you may gain your goal one day . All the best .
28th February 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

FIRST OF ALL, I WANNA CLEAR ANSWER PLEASE....
I am in 9th and after 10th i would take 12 in science stream since i wanna become a scientist in chemistry.after 12 what are the steps/simply what are the should i study?
29th February 2016, 06:26 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

You should develop a scientific temperament while you are in school itself . Further you should take for science stream after std 10th . Then After 12th science you can opt for graduation and post graduation in the science stream . While all this educational progress you should develop your liking towards the subject and then should be able to decide your interest . After M.Sc you can submit your thesis for Ph.D . likewise you will surely find a path to do research and you may gain your goal one day . All the best .
9th October 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about various fields in which pcm students can be scientists
5th December 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become chemistry scientist . Actually I am in 9th standared !
10th February 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

My goal is to be a scientist or a researcher at a space organisation (ISRO or NASA) and currently I am in 9th grade. how to achive it? I really need a proper guidance..please answer to the point.
16th April 2022, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientists
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?