17th May 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my polytechnic college under WBCTE being son of government employee?

I am a student of polytechnic diploma engineering 1st year Trade CST and after my 2nd semester my mom is getting transfer from her govt job (She works as a senior sister at labour hospital).I had given the jexpo and joined under wbcte polytechnic diploma. I had completed the 1st sem as well but dont know how would i change my collage to my moms new residence for studying engineering .I want join the second year as i had completed the 1st year at Sree ramakrishna instritute of science and technology ...plz i need guide..

18th May 2016, 11:15 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my polytechnic college under WBCTE being son of government employee?

No, it is not possible to change your Polytechnic college in the middle of the course. You must have to study complete three years course from the same college and no transfer wil not be entertained. So, I suggest you to complete your course from the same college where you have pursued your first year by staying in your relative home/hostel instead of studying from first year in another college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?