31st August 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course

Hi iam interested to learn electrical and electronic diploma courses kindly tell me the universities in part time iam a it diploma holder and working at present.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  2. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  3. Universities offering Diploma in Electrical from Distance learning?
  4. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  6. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  7. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  10. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  11. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course? -- [New]
  13. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  14. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  15. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges?
  16. Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?
  17. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
8th June 2013, 06:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course

National Institute of management Mumbai, Adesh Polytechnic College, Government Polytechnic College Pune is some of the colleges offering this diploma. Apart from that candidate can select MEI Polytechnic Bangalore, Murugappa Polytechnic College Chennai etc. A.P.C. Ray Polytechnic Kolkata and A.IT Polytechnic Himachal Pradesh also provide diploma in Electrical and Electronics. Camel Polytechnic College Kerala also offers admission to the course.
8th June 2013, 06:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course

National Institute of management Mumbai, Adesh Polytechnic College, etc is some of the colleges offering this diploma. You can also seek admission with Government Polytechnic College Pune. Apart from that candidate can select MEI Polytechnic Bangalore, Murugappa Polytechnic College Chennai etc. A.P.C. Ray Polytechnic Kolkata and A.IT Polytechnic Himachal Pradesh also provide diploma in Electrical and Electronics. Camel Polytechnic College Kerala also offers admission to the course.
26th May 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my ITI I want to do diploma. Tell admission procedure at Hyderabad and colleges for admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?