8th June 2010, 01:53 PM
ayush007

How can I change my State eligibility from M.P to Rajasthan in application form? I've filled M.P as my state by mistake

hello
I am from NEEMUCH (M.P.) i done my 12 from rajasthan but in application form by mistake i filled my state as M.P insted of RAJASTHAN
what can i do now

PLZZZZZZZZZZ REPLYYYYYYYY

28th February 2012, 09:12 PM
$@kshi

Default Re: How can I change my State eligibility from M.P to Rajasthan in application form? I've filled M.P as my state by mistake

can you please tell me in which exam application form you have done such mistakes????????
29th February 2012, 04:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I change my State eligibility from M.P to Rajasthan in application form? I've filled M.P as my state by mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush007 View Post
hello
I am from NEEMUCH (M.P.) i done my 12 from rajasthan but in application form by mistake i filled my state as M.P insted of RAJASTHAN
what can i do now

PLZZZZZZZZZZ REPLYYYYYYYY
To change anything in Application form you will have to write an application to the Principal/Headmaster or Administrative Head, stating that you have made a mistake and want to rectify it. They will inform you about the process by which you can do the correction.
Your address proof might be required, so do keep a photocopy of your address proof, self attested (if the address proof is in the name of your parents, then do take their signatures with the statement that you reside with them) with you while lodging the complain.

This is not a major mistake and it will not affect your admission or your examination and results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?