28th August 2013, 10:41 AM
kpvs

How can I clear IIT JAM physics without going for coaching classes

how can i get clear the iit jam physics without going for coaching classes

28th August 2015, 07:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I clear IIT JAM physics without going for coaching classes

As it is not necessary to take coaching for the preparation of the examination before appearing in any entrance examination.

So if you are determined and have dedication to qualify in the examination and give the effort as required then definitely you will qualify in any entrance examination. JAM entrance examination is conducted by the IIT or the IISC every year for the admission in the M.Sc course after the graduation.

The examination paper contains the objective as well as subjective questions too so it is necessary that students must have gone through each of topics of the syllabus for examination many times and understand it clearly. So from now only if you work hard for your graduation papers this will help you in the examination.

But one should not neglect the role of guide also as like coaching which helps you in reaching the destination easily by keeping updating you with the most important topics, regular test etc... which makes easier to qualify in the examination if you will follow their path with truth and honesty in the study.
2nd March 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I clear IIT JAM physics without going for coaching classes

I am student of hindi medium can i crack iit jam exam pls advice how to prepare for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?