30th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?

Hello
I want to appear for the IIT JAM in for biotechnology.I want to know the available books which are realy helpful in understanding the basic concepts n numericals.also i want to know the available options on internet through which i can get coaching for JAM.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join IIT coaching classes or do self study?
  2. Online coaching classes for preparation of CLAT and other LAW entrance exams?
  3. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  4. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  5. Preparation books for IIT JEE? Is RD Sharma sufficient to crack IIT? Best books for PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the top coaching classes along with their address and contact number offering classes for IIT JEE in Patna?
  7. NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?
  8. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  9. How can I start preparation for IIT JEE from home? Which books are helpful?pful?
  10. Are coaching classes required to pass iit-jee?
  11. Should I join coaching class for IIT or prepare by self studying?
  12. Which coaching classes to join for IIT JEE preparation?
  13. How to prepare for medical exam like AIPMT, AIIMS, RPMT(State Medical Exam)?
  14. Reference books for IIT-JAM exam? coaching centers available at bangalore?
  15. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  16. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  17. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  18. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
4th November 2014, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?

List of the best IIT JAM coaching center name in India:-

Training Establishment
401, West Wing, Archana Arcade,
St.John's Road,
Secunderabad - 500 025.
Ph.040-32486780
Mobile: +91-98491-60479

venkateswara reddy study circle
1-10-195,opp.andra bank,ashok nagar,hyderabad-500 020.
Contact No.: 040 66106385, 9440509037
Email: [email protected]

CSIRUGCNET Coaching At Global In Bangalore
#183,15th cross,Margosa road,malleshwaram, Bangalore, Malleshwaram
Bangalore (Karnataka), India
Phone : +(091)-(560003)-8762228676

Best books for IIT JAM exam for Biotechnology subject

M.Sc. Biotechnology Entrance Examinations : IIT - JAM Combined Entrance Examinations (JNU) (English)
Author: Kumar P

M.Sc. Biotechnology JNU-IIT-JAM Combined Entrance Exam. PB (English)
Author: Unique

Study Guide Biotechnology Entrance Examinations : For JNU (CEEB) & IIT JAM Exams. (English) 5th Edition
Author: G K

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?