24th March 2023, 02:55 PM
melnychenkod3

How can I complete my PHD in the USA after doing masters in India?

How can I complete my PHD in the USA after doing masters in India?

2nd May 2023, 02:01 PM
Kia2023

Default Re: How can I complete my PHD in the USA after doing masters in India?

You can do PHD in USA with a valid GRE score and sponsorship. However it is not a cakewalk for getting admission since there are many things are checked and verified before you are granted student Visa and allowed to pursue the course.
Some of the key points are :
-You need to be proficient in English language, certificate(IELTS) they may ask.
-Your Educational history.
-Resume and work experience.
-letter of recommendation.
-Proper VISA and Passport copies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?