24th March 2023, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Which UG degree i can choose to study B.Tech(robotics and automation) in PG

Sir, I have just now completed my Grade 12 and I have decided to move on in the field of robotics. As you might aware of only few colleges are providing course. M.Tech in robotics is available in a IIT college whereas B.Tech is not available in any IIT or NIT colleges.SO, Is it good to choose mechanical or mechatronics in B.Tech in a reputed college? During my B.Tech i can do any specilisation course also side by side. Further Doing PG in robotics field is good or bad? Otherwise do i want to do my UG also in robotics??

2nd May 2023, 01:47 PM
Kia2023

Default Re: Which UG degree i can choose to study B.Tech(robotics and automation) in PG

If you have plans doing your B.tech from IIT or any other reputed institute then you need to settle with any other branch as there is no Robotics branch.
As you asked whether choosing Mechanical branch would be a good choice or not, so I would like to tell you here that you can choose mechanical as a branch for B.Tech but going with Electronics branch would be a rather better idea and side by side you can join other short coursed which will help you in mechanical designing.
PG in robotics is a good idea, seeing the scope in the field as most of things are getting automated with the use of AI and robotics, so any advance course under robotics is good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?