25th September 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Which is better option? To complete UG and PG in USA or complete UG in India and PG in USA?

Pursuing B.Tech from an Indian institute such as IIT and then going to USA for masters degree..
OR
pursuing both the degrees i.e. btech and mtech from usa..
what should i opt for?

25th September 2016, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option? To complete UG and PG in USA or complete UG in India and PG in USA?

It is best to pursue B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology or other top Indian institutions instead of going to US. After completion of your B.Tech course, you an go to US for pursuing Master's degree course. If you can't get admission in top Indian insitutions for pursuing B.Tech course then, I suggest you to pursue both B.Tech and M.Tech course from US universities.
26th September 2016, 01:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option? To complete UG and PG in USA or complete UG in India and PG in USA?

Of your ultimate aim is to pursue post graduation, then pursuing graduation in India and then going for post graduation in USA is a better option. This is because education system has globalised now and it is easy to opt for courses in abroad. So pursuing only post graduation from abroad will ensure - cost saving, help you to stay close to your family for a longer time, provide you more time of maturity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?