18th January 2019, 08:06 AM
Shreyas k r

How can I correct my Date Of Birth in 10th marksheet of Uttarakhand Board?

Sir/Madam, I did my 10th Board from Uttarakhand Board. However, the date of birth is mentioned wrong in the marksheet. I want to correct it. Can you please let me know that how can I correct the date of birth?

20th February 2019, 10:55 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How can I correct my Date Of Birth in 10th marksheet of Uttarakhand Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyas k r View Post
Sir/Madam, I did my 10th Board from Uttarakhand Board. However, the date of birth is mentioned wrong in the marksheet. I want to correct it. Can you please let me know that how can I correct the date of birth?
>> Your date of birth in your marksheet can be updated provioded you have a document for you proof of age.

>> You need to write an application mentioning your concern and forward it to the Uttarakhand Education Borad through your school/college. It should be attested by your principal/head of institution.

>> Borad will check your prrof of age and after they finfd it correct, Board should send a updated marksheet to your school/college.
23rd January 2021, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I correct my Date Of Birth in 10th marksheet of Uttarakhand Board?

Class 10th results date off birth certificate bdlna hai
7th July 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How to correction my father name in my board result of class 10th
11th July 2021, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Class 10th marksheet main dob correction 10th pass karne ke kitne saal tak change Kar skte Hain?
23rd December 2021, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

My name is wrong in my 10th mark sheet, how to get it corrected??
22nd August 2022, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can date of birth change in marksheet of class 10 uk board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?