4th July 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?

I am currently studying BBA(H)-1st yr.My date of birth was wrongly reduced by 2 yrs from my original date of birth in my class 10th board exam.I feel very unsecure about my future because I want become an I.A.S OFFICER in future.I fear that if I am caught then my dream will break and so I want to correctify my date of birth now.I passed out my 10th board exam from ICSE board and 12th from CBSE board.Can i change it now.If yes please tell me the procedure.If not then tell me an alternative way how i can secure my future and remove the stress caused due to this problem.Please help me.I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

3rd August 2011, 02:00 AM
riteshksingh08

Default Re: How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?

you can going to direct your board office and fill the application form or go to your collage and give the information of your problem that the photo copy of your document summited your board office or collage that after 3 month your problem is solve
3rd August 2011, 07:19 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?

You can contact your school authoroties and then say the problem. They will give one application form and fill up and give the corresponding officers. Then your problem is solved within a few days.
3rd August 2011, 10:28 PM
charantimathvikas

Smile Re: How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?

dear sehwag,
if you have any birth certificate or any avidence which you can proof for original date of birth.by these you want to visit cort and you should get apruval date from cort they will do seal and signeture then .you provide it to sslc board then it will change
18th August 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i just wanna know that can i apply my 10 2 and 1oth class certificate as birth certifiacte proof ?
19th August 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed my mba programm now i feel my date of birth is restricted in my career plz tell me how can i change my date of birth in 10th exam result i dont have any birth certificate. is it possible too change my date of birth some other way?...
2nd September 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

my actual date is 21/12/1980 but in my 10th class certificate is written wrong 21/12/1982. now it can be change.
23rd September 2011, 01:36 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

I am currently studying BBA(H)-1st yr.My date of birth was wrongly reduced by 2 yrs from my original date of birth in my class 10th board exam.I feel very unsecure about my future because I want become an I.A.S OFFICER in future.I fear that if I am caught then my dream will break and so I want to correctify my date of birth now.I passed out my 10th board exam from ICSE board and 12th from CBSE board.Can i change it now.If yes please tell me the procedure.If not then tell me an alternative way how i can secure my future and remove the stress caused due to this problem.Please help me.I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.
23rd September 2011, 01:38 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear sehwag,
if you have any birth certificate or any avidence which you can proof for original date of birth.by these you want to visit cort and you should get apruval date from cort they will do seal and signeture then .you provide it to sslc board then it will change
30th September 2011, 10:37 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
if you want correct the date of birthday you have chance without any risk that is
re submit the 10 memo to head master where you completed 10th school and said clear date of birth and then he will send to ssc board and try to make it and will sent to your home
2nd October 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared my 10 class in year 2010. i have collected my mark sheet but forget to collect my 10th class certificate. Do i need this certificate in future or my mark sheet is suffice (showing date of birth).
5th November 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can.you.show.me.10th.class.english.question.paper. plz.i.want.to.know
14th November 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

m bachelour frst yr student now my to fill up the frst yr form i want to change my date of birth on my slc certificates and 2 certificate is it possible??? pls let me know soon
2nd December 2011, 07:57 PM
gaurav4chs

write an application to the chairman cbsewith a xerox of 10th certificate underlining the mistake
30th December 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have passed 10th class on 1990 and dob is different on my dob certificate(20-09-76) and my 10 th certificate(20-09-1974) please advise the procedure how can i correct the dob on my 10th certificate.
24th January 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

same problem my dob is different in 10th(cbse) and my original birth certificate....wht to do???
24th February 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What are the documents attached to the application for correcting the date of birth in the 10th certificate?
SRajan
2nd April 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

how to correct my name on my 10th class board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?
13th April 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

age eligibility for appearing 10th SSC exam of Andhra Pradesh
19th April 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

NOT MENTIONED CASTE IN ICSE CERTIFICATE WHICH IS GIVEN BY SCHOOL TO SENT TO ICSE BOARD I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CORRECT IT ?
21st April 2012, 05:41 PM
abi Waquas

sir my name is Abi Waquas i read in S.S. Inter college Ohdaripur Beenapara Azamgarh this year I give to exam of class 10th dear some mistake of my school my date of burth is 18-2-1993 this is incorrect my correct date of birth is15-06-1996 dear please correct my date of birth thanking you sir
23rd May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my HSC in 1996, the date of birth which is on my certificate is not correct, is there any procedure to change my dob in my hsc certificate that is from orissa board. plz help me sir.
29th July 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed my 10th exam 3 year ago from cbse so sir i want to rectify my date of birth in 10th class certificate so sir advice me a easy process to rectify my dob....
30th July 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying B.COM (3rd Year). My date of birth was wrongly reduced by 2 yrs from my original date of birth in my class 10th board exam. I passed out my 10th board exam from ICSE (2005) and 12th board from I.S.C board (2007). Due to some financial problem i had break study but now i am getting an opportunity for a carreer but because of Age different in my Education Certificates and Date of Birth Certificate i can't move on. Please suggest me and help me out. If any Application file is available then please do email me. I am new to the page and i dont know whether i can get back to this page again or not so kindly email me. I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.
E-mail:- [email protected]
14th August 2012, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir i passed my 10th exam on 2004, 8 years ago from CBSE so i want to rectify my DOB in 10th Class Certificate which was mentioned roungly so please sir advice me a easy process or or waht can be done to rectify my DOB on my 10th Certificate. please sir advice me,,,,,,,,,,,:)
2nd September 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How to change caste in 10th certificate
13th September 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hai sir this is quaser

i have completed my s.s.c for the year of 2000 in s.s.c mark sheet my name is quaserhussain syed, in my intermediate mark sheet quaser hussain syed and in my graduation mark sheet my name is quaser hussain syed. now i am in dilemma this gap may create a problem for me. plz if u know about this give me a replay.
20th December 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

My original birthdate is 14.04.1982 but from starting in school it is written as 01.06.1980.AfterT.Y.Bcom completed in 2002,i leave study.but in 2009,i got govt. job on compassionate ground.Now can i change my DOB?I have my original DOB certificate.i have done procegure in gazzete and got that copy.now? rPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
20th June 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I am living in Tamilnadu ,mine is inter caste marriage ,my husband belongs to BC ,myself SC,my son recently finished SSLC ,now he is doing his first year higher secondary, we have alreay given my husband's community[BC].can I change the community to SC [my community] in higher secondary? what is the procedure?
17th July 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i want to change my dob on my class 10 admit card of west bengal board. My dob is 09/12/1992 but it is printed as 09/12/1993. I am studying in 3rd year & now i am facing troubles. Where should i go?
24th July 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

My dob is 1975 and it is wrongly entered in my 10th class certificate as 1974 what can I do now
10th August 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from pune i want to change my birthdate in 10th certificate maharashtra state board according to my birth certificate because it will cause problem in my future so plss sir tell me procedure how to change it.
12th August 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to change my dob in ssc certificates .how to change it?
26th August 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,good morning.This is subbarao ,i want to change my dob.My dob in ssc memo was printed as 1986 but i want it to be changed to 1989.how do i gt that changed.Can i know the full procedure.I have a minicipal certificate saying my dob is 1989.i hav completed my gradutation.please help me out sir ,am uneligibale to write certain competative exams and unable to meet the age limit in govenment job oriented exams
5th September 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

can i change my date of birth in 10th admid pls tell me and which i can apply?
5th September 2013, 05:04 PM
swamy55

hi,
CBSE Rules for Change and Correction in Name or Date of Birth

Posted by admin on August 28th, 2010
RULE 69.1 CHANGES IN BOARD’S CERTIFICATE – CHANGES AND CORRECTIONS IN NAME

AMENDED RULE 69.1(ii): Application for correction in name/surname will be considered only within two years of the date of declaration of result provided the application
of the candidate is forwarded with the following documents:

(a) Admission form(s) filled in by the parents at the time of admission

(b) The School Leaving Certificate of the previous school submitted by the parents of the candidate at the time of admission.

(c) Portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of the candidate.

viii) RULE 69.2 CHANGES IN BOARD’S CERTIFICATE – CHANGE/CORRECTION IN DATE OF BIRTH

AMENDED RULE 69.2(iv): The application for correction in date of birth duly forwarded by the Head of school along with documents mentioned in Byelaws

69.2(iii) shall be entertained by the Board only within two years of the date of declaration of result of Class X examination. No correction whatsoever shall be made on application submitted after the said period of two years.
15th October 2013, 01:35 PM
thaher ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pleas sir we can change my d.o.f and save me
30th October 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I currently filled my 10 ssc board form as we have to write in block letter i have written my surname correctly in boxes but when i have to highlight the names in columns i left first colum and start in second column i have a fear what name will comein board certificate or in hall ticket please help me what i can do
Can i edit the certificate i show its copy during college admission?
3rd December 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to reduce my age from 1987 to 1988.pls suggest me some legal way
26th December 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

how did you get anothr birth certificate made? whats the procedure?
il be glad if you could help
please e-mail me on -: [email protected]
30th December 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i am also suffering from dob. i also want to show my original birth date on my college certificate so how i can change it in college it is 1988 but my original it is 1989. how i can do it.
9th February 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma . my actual date of birth ---13/may/1994.

But in ssc board cirtificate is ---13/may/1995.
so, there is a change in 10th cirtificate.
Iam requesting you to clarify my question.
thank you sir,
krishna kanth.
10th February 2014, 08:32 AM
Anvesh108

I think its not possible toochange the date of birth on 10th certificate after so many years.
Reason-if u passed on 2008-alternatley ucomplte 12th on 2010 etc itz a follow up--how u change all this--
dont think negative its be ok ,no prblm in change of date of birth-i decreased 1year of my age while in certificate,because while wirting 10th we need too hv 15 only--soo noone knws-only my family-no prblm yaar-i fixed tht certificate date is my original date-i mentioned tht every where-now i forget my original too--
20th February 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th exam in 2010 from uttrakhand board,,,, now I am doing bsc 2 year I want to change my date of birth, can it be change??
21st February 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

My date of bith is 22-9-1991 but in my ssc certificate it was 22-9-1990, i completed my btech but now it became a problem when i applied for a passport...is there any way to change my DOb in ssc certificate? plz help me....
26th February 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
my original birth date is 21 Sept 1983 and educational record wrongly record birth date 23 June 1982. Now can i change my birth date wrong to original?? Plz tell m what is the procedures?? I don't have birth certificate but I have hospital card as evidence of my original birth date. Can i get birth certificate on original birth date?
26th February 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

My original birth date is 21 Sept 1983 but educational record it is 23 June 1982. I have completed my diploma and B.tech. I want to Chang my birth Date. Can we will be change birth date? Plz tell m what is procedures? I don't have any birth certificate. But I have hospital delivery card of my mom as evidence of original birth date of mine but not recorded in municipalities. Plz tell m can i get birth certificate as per the birth card?
27th February 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

my original date is 15-5-1989 but it is wrongly given as 1987 in 10th certificate....i want to change...kindly help me
9th March 2014, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

CBSE rules should change, mistakes done by CBSE themselve and harrasment to the certain students
9th March 2014, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i m from arunachal pradesh, i m doing BBA final yr, my problem is my 10th certificate and marksheet, my actual birth date is 8/11/1991 but on my 10th certificate and marksheet its incorrectly printed 5/10/1988 and in 10th because of teenage didn't aware of rule and regulation of CBSE, so i though let at be but now i m getting really major problem of my age difference, its about my career and future.
please suggest me what to do to make my 10th certificate correct.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?