10th December 2020, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I correct my qualification details in SSC portal registration?

Sir, I do a mistake in filling basic details during SSC portal registration period, that's I have fill the detail of +2(12th) in place of matriculation (10th) and I applied for a exam also. How can I modify or do correct that mistake now?
Or if can't then what should I do now?

12th December 2020, 02:02 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: How can I correct my qualification details in SSC portal registration?

If you have finally submitted your form you can't make any change at this stage in the application form.
However, if the time is still left for filing up the online application form, the applicant can resubmit corrected application with the prescribed fee. In this case a new ID will be generated by the system. The fee paid previously will not be refunded. The latest application shall be treated as final.
But don’t worry if there are some minor mistakes like wrong marks or something, you can request to them for that at the time of Document verification and normally they let you change or you may also attach some affidavit for that.
13th December 2020, 05:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I correct my qualification details in SSC portal registration?

SSC Applications do not have any correction feature after submission. Once, your submission of application is done, you cannot make any changes.

One thing, that you can do is fill the SSC application again with correct details. The application form that you submitted last, will be considered as final one.

Here is the official site of SSC to apply again: https://ssc.nic.in/
27th April 2023, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

my cybercafe guy changed my graduation from B.com to B.sc, can I change/submit a new form since there are days left until deadline?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?