22nd September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Aeronautical Engineering while doing HSC?

i am in hsc and, want to do aeronautical eng...please tell me how can I

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Aeronautical Engineering while doing HSC?
  2. What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering
  3. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  4. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  5. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  17. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
7th December 2011, 08:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Aeronautical Engineering while doing HSC?

Hello Friend,
To pursue Aeronautical Engineering, MIT Madras ,IIT Mumbai, IIAE Uttarakhand are reputed universities which offer the course of B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Aerospace engineering in India. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, offers undergraduate programs in the field of Avionics and Aerospace Engineering. After your +2 you can apply for
admission to the undergraduate programmes through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year and the total number of seats for the undergraduate programmes in IIST is 156. Similarily you can apply in any institute of your choice which offers the course. For more information refer the official website of the institution of your choice.
website of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology: www. iist.ac.in

Regards
12th January 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Aeronautical Engineering while doing HSC?

Dear Sir,
I am now completing 10th exam. Want to study some career courses along with my HSC. Can u pl advise me about the courses and respective institutes offers such courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?