16th August 2010, 04:25 PM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?

I am still reading in +1 or 11th class and My only aim in life is to become a engineer and Aeronautical Engineering is one of them so please give me full detail about aeronautical engineering that where should I go.

Related Questions:
  1. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  6. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  10. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  11. How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  13. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  14. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  16. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
17th August 2011, 02:03 AM
NEIL6

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?

Dear friend,i am providing you the eligibility criteria and some of the universities in which you can apply for Aeronautical engineering.

Friend, one should have passed his +2 in science stream with high percentage to take admission in aeronautical engineering.

To take admission in btech Aeronautical engineering,there two test JEE and AME(Associate Membership Exam).

Those who have passed the Associate membership exam conducted by ASI (Aeronautical Society of India),can also become aeronautical engineers.

AME held twice in a year,mostly in June and December.This examination consist of two section.

A candidate with physics,chemistry and maths and scoring at least 50% marks in 12th is eligible for this exam.

Successful candidates are designated as AMASI(Associate Member of the Aeronautical Society of India),which is recognized as equivalent to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering).

=> Indian Institute of Technology,Powai,Mumbai

=> IIT Kharagpur

=> IIT Chennai

=> MIT,Chennai

=> PEC(Punjab Engineering College) Chandigarh

These are some of the institutes/colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in India.

With best wishes!
17th August 2011, 07:27 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?

HELLO
The entrance exams for aeronautical engineering are same as that of the other engg field entance examinations

To pursue a B.E or B.Tech course in aeronautical engineering one needs to qualify the higher secondary examination with physics ,chemistry and mathematics and then appear for the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE

There are some of the institutes which also conduct entrance examinations for the admission in aeronautical engg along with other branches.

Aeronautical engg courses imparts multi faceted trainning to the students in the ares like mfg and development of aircrfts and missiles .

List of aerospace /aeronautical colleges in India
:
1.Sidhhartha institute of aeronatutical engg and infor tech
2.Guru Gram institte of aeronauticaal eng
3.Hindustan institute of engg and tech
4.IIT powai Mumbai
5.Hindustan institue of engineering technology
21st August 2011, 12:38 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsakapandit View Post
I am still reading in +1 or 11th class and My only aim in life is to become a engineer and Aeronautical Engineering is one of them so please give me full detail about aeronautical engineering that where should I go.
hi friend ,it is the branch related to aircraft and its design.It has limited seats when compared to other courses.only some of the collages are providing this courses.so work hard in order to get the seat.The best institutes are IIT,anna university.
Good Luck.
9th November 2011, 10:18 AM
rudramishra

To take admission in btech Aeronautical engineering,there two test JEE and AME(Associate Membership Exam).

Those who have passed the Associate membership exam conducted by ASI (Aeronautical Society of India),can also become aeronautical engineers.

AME held twice in a year,mostly in June and December.This examination consist of two section.

A candidate with physics,chemistry and maths and scoring at least 50% marks in 12th is eligible for this exam.

Successful candidates are designated as AMASI(Associate Member of the Aeronautical Society of India),which is recognized as equivalent to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering).

Indian Institute of Technology,Powai,Mumbai

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Chennai

MIT,Chennai

PEC(Punjab Engineering College) Chandigarh
5th February 2012, 12:41 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:-
12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.

Duration:- 4 years Full Time.

Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-

10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)

12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)

Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)

Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)

Fee Structures of Aeronautical engineering:-

Fee Structures Of Four Year Degree Programs( B Tech Engineering )
Yearly Semester

Ist Year 75000/- Yearly-compulsory

IInd Year 55000/- 29000/-

IIIrd Year 55000/- 29000/-

IVth Year 55000/- 29000/-

*10000/- for Registration + uniform + Admission + Library.
22nd February 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after 2?

I AM 2 STUDENT AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ENTERANCE EXAMS FOR AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING?
30th April 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after 2?

which universities offered cost less than total amount of duration aerospace engg
16th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what is role of computer science in aeronautical engineering

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze tell me
31st May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i am studyin in 1 ....in which subjects should i concentrate more for aronautical engineer
6th June 2012, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

which book we have to study for IIT exam
8th August 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What r the entrance exams for diloma mechsnical students entry into govt aronautical engineering colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?