24th May 2015, 11:32 PM
hrishikesh roy

How can I do a correspondence Homeopathy course?

Well actually i am a bank manager, want to do correspondence course in homoeopathy. So i had done a course of bio chemic. how i can do it

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  3. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  4. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  5. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  6. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  7. How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?
  8. How can I do correspondence homeopathy course if I am a 12th arts student?
  9. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  10. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  11. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  12. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  13. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  15. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  16. How can I do certified homeopathy correspondence course? Which colleges is provided? I have qualified 12th Arts
  17. How can I do a correspondence Homeopathy course? -- [New]
  18. How to do correspondence course in Homeopathy?
25th May 2015, 11:52 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I do a correspondence Homeopathy course?

Of course, you can do Homeopathic course online. You can do it under any distance education institute. You can also avail the certificate online. You can go to http://www.hpathy.org/ for such range of courses online. You can be a higher secondary degree holder in any genre to be able to join this course. You are a bank manager. That means you must have a minimum of B.Com degree. So you are definitely eligible for this course. Generally there are 60 or more homeopathy sub courses under each homeopathy course. So you can learn much of homeopathy from such courses. These are less costly than regular homeopathy courses and in fact, these are more informative too. So log onto the website I mentioned and go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?