1st October 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I do distance M.Sc in Geology?

Hai sir,
This is mahendra from andhra pradesh,i complete my degree b.sc geology in 2011 nd i was working in cement factory from 2011 to till know but what i want is, if i want to go for higher level in my job i want to complete m.sc geology but i cant go to collage know for regularly pls can u give me a situation how to complete m.sc geology in distance sir

4th October 2015, 09:54 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do distance M.Sc in Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai sir,
This is mahendra from andhra pradesh,i complete my degree b.sc geology in 2011 nd i was working in cement factory from 2011 to till know but what i want is, if i want to go for higher level in my job i want to complete m.sc geology but i cant go to collage know for regularly pls can u give me a situation how to complete m.sc geology in distance sir
Yes, you can complete your M.SC in Geology through distance mode. All you need to do is fill an application form, mention the name of course you are interested in pay the admission fees, select your study center attend classes or you can study via online mode also. If you select study center then you need to attend classes on Saturday and Sunday.

List of Distance education university are:
  • Acharya Nagarunja University, Guntur.
  • Andhra University, Andhra pradesh.
  • D.R B.R Ambedkar Open university, Hyderabad.
  • Kakatiya University, Wrangal.
  • University of Hyderabad.
  • IGNOU, Delhi, kolkata etc.
  • Osmania University, Hyderabad.
  • Sikkim Manipal University.
  • Amity University.
  • Anna University.
  • Netaji Subash Open University, West Bengal.
  • Karnataka Open University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?