21st June 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?

sir
plz give me some information about msc in geology and collage,and distance learning in geology.i has completed my b.sc(geology,chemistry,botany)and hons in geology wid cgpa-7.75 from bhu......now i want to do msc in geology from another university...so give me all information about collage where i can take admission..

Related Questions:
1st November 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?

Hi. I'm a Mining Engineer working as Asst Mines Manager, completed Diploma in Mining Engineering, Bsc and MBA. I would like to go for Msc Geology in distance education. Would it be possible for me to apply for the above said course? If so please tell me the Universities offering Msc geology.

Ashok Kumar Narnur
Ph 91 9491853497
13th July 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?

I AM BSc PASS OUT IN THIS YEAR 2015 IN UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW ON 69%.....
SO KYA MAIN PATNA UNIVERSITY ME GEOLOGY ME MSc KA ADMISSION LE SAKTA HU...
PIEASE JALDI BATAIYEGA SIR...

THANK YOU.....
3rd January 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Done BSc with geography,geology and chemistry what are the job prospects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?