2nd May 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?

When the online forms will be available for MSc Geology? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Delhi University for MSc

Related Questions:
  1. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing MSc Geology? Notification date and syllabus of MSc Geology exam?
  3. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  4. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate? -- [New]
  5. How can I join MSc in geology?
  6. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  7. Haven't received my GATE hallticket
  8. which are the universities providing MSc geology in distance?
  9. What are the job opportunities for me in geology in Pune after completing MSc Geology?
  10. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
  11. What is the qualification to do MSc in geology?
  12. How to apply for PGCET? Last date for availability of application forms?
  13. Date of availability of forms of MSc of Kurukshetra University? What is the process of doing MSc from KU Campus?
  14. What is the date of availability of forms of SCRA?
  15. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education?
  16. Procedure of online admission for PG course from Barkatullah University, Bhopal?
  17. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  18. Top colleges for MSc Geology?
21st March 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?

form of entrance test of pg in geology of kurukshetra univercity
31st July 2017, 08:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?

=> M.Sc. Geology or Master of Science in Geology is a postgraduate Geology course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, the tentative date of availability of forms for MSc geology is firt or second week of March 2018.

For more information you can visit at the official website: www.kuk.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?