4th August 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I do ICWA after completing B.Com?

Hi, I have completed B.com and I would like to do ICWA. I just wanted to know the duration of the course and the fee.

15th April 2014, 02:11 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I do ICWA after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed B.com and I would like to do ICWA. I just wanted to know the duration of the course and the fee.
Yes definitely you're eligible to apply for ICWAI course after completing B.Com course. If you have scored 55% percentage of marks in B.Com course then you're directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. ICWAI :- Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into three stages namely , Foundation , Intermediate and Final course. The Applicant should be complete 12th standard in order to apply for Foundation course an graduation or equivalent qualification is required in order to apply for Intermediate course. So, After completing B.Com course you're directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

Subject for ICWAI :-

-Advanced Financial Accounting
-Business Taxation
-Cost and Management Accounting
-Auditing
-Management Accounting
-Direct and Indirect Taxation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?