25th May 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship in NTPC(Kanti)?

i m in eee branch in bbsr in 4th sem . i have a holiday of 1 month.
i want an internship programme in ntpc (kanti) this month.

21st August 2011, 03:39 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How can I do internship in NTPC(Kanti)?

As you have finished your fourth semester and in need of Internship,For that you have to contact the officials of NTPC so that they get acknowledged that you are choosing them as a part of Internship.

First of all you have to send your resume-in to the official website of NTPC or to the concerning authority.

With regards
13th November 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a 5th sem. EEE student.My vacation is going to from 22dec 11 for one and half months.I want to do industrial training in NTPC Kanti. For that what i have to do, please reply to my email id. [email protected] dis i will be greatful to you.
12th February 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 4th sem. diploma in mechanical engg student. My summer vacation is going to from 25th may 2012 for one and half months. I wants to do industrial trainig in NTPC kanti. so give me full imformetin. please reply to my email id. [email protected].
16th February 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am student of EIE fourth sem.I want summer training prog. in 2012 at NTPC(kanti). For any detail related to this,please reply me.My email [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for internship in ntpc for a mnth?i am a 3rd year btech ece student?
9th April 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of electronics and instrumentation(EIE) in 6th semester.I have one month vacation from 5th june to 6th july and i want to do industrial training in NTPC(KANTI) MUJAFFARPUR BIHAR. what should i do?? please mail me answer at [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hi dear sir ....how can i apply for internship in ntpc for a month i am a 3rd year btech mechanical engineering student? about any information

my Email. id [email protected]
6th April 2013, 11:05 PM
dhirajkumar90234

Dear sir,
I am dhiraj kumar
student of B.tech ,4sem (ptu)
mechanical
how can i send resume to your company.
Please send me process.
Yours faithful
Dhiraj Kumar
Mob no:-9023487360
19th April 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am Sumit Kumar for Diploma mechanical engg. 4th sem student from pdm polytechnic bahadurgarh (Haryana) sir I want to summar Training for your industry.so please send process & Details for my [email protected]
cont.09992998717.
29th April 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

re:how can i do intership in ntpc(kanti)
dear sir:
Iam alok kumar for diploma for mechanical engg 4th sem student for shree ganesh polytechnic ,bilaspur;yamuna nagar(haryana)
sir i want to summer training for your industry .so pleazesend process& details. my imail id is alok 9541@gmail . com
contact no. 9541615448
24th January 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I m student of six sem of instrumentation engg. Nd I want to take internship ntpc kanti....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?