16th January 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the need of Internship for B.Tech students?

Hello,

Can you please explain about Internship? I don't know what is the need of Internship. Please let me know about it. I am a B.Tech student and heard alot about Internship. Please find me out. Can someone suggest me with the right information?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  2. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  3. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  4. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  7. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  9. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  10. Which companies are offering B.Tech Electrical students an internship?
  11. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Whether Infosys, Wipro and Microsoft provides internship and training to B.Tech students? How can I apply?
  14. List of companies to do internship for 3rd year ECE students
  15. How should I proceed to apply for internship while in 4th year?
  16. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  17. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
18th January 2016, 03:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the need of Internship for B.Tech students?

Nowadays students go for the internship after completion of their course. Even some students go for the internship during their course. Internship is basically a temporary job in which the main motive of the student is to learn the practical work in industry. Generally internships are partially paid (stipend). There is no guarantee of permanent in the same industry after completion of internship period because the internship programs are generally contractual.
18th January 2016, 03:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is a professional course and if you want to gain some skills in your field then internship is the best option during your studies. Almost every professional course has a internship project which has some marks allotted in overall degree course.

Therefore, it is very important to do it because it will add to your resume and you will get important information and skills related to your field.
18th January 2016, 11:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Can you please explain about Internship? I don't know what is the need of Internship. Please let me know about it. I am a B.Tech student and heard alot about Internship. Please find me out. Can someone suggest me with the right information?
The internship is done mainly for the purpose of getting industry exposure. The internships are like training given at the industrial environment and the aspirant can know how the work is done on daily basis practically. It will also develop your patience, tolerance power, work culture etc. So it will be very useful for the students to understand the work environment and implement things practically. The internships are taken during the 6th semester of B.Tech programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?