29th June 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?

I am from Jodhpur presently liveing at Bikaner (Raj) Now I Want to know procedure for doing M.Phil in Business Admin from either Jodhpur University or Bikaner University Please guide me about all proceure & details like College, Fees etc So I Can make decision to do Mphil Please send all detail on my following email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  2. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  3. How may I join CBI? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria fro the same? I have done BCA from Bikaner University
  4. List of all B.Tech colleges of Rajasthan?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in mbm jodhpur through AIEEE?
  7. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission? -- [New]
  8. Is IASE approved by UGC or AICTE?
  9. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  11. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur?
  12. Procedure of taking admission for M.Com in DU?
  13. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  14. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  15. How to pursue nanotechnology?
  16. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  18. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
25th March 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?

when are the forms out for admission in m phil or ph d from jodhpur university? and whats the criteria and procedure?
9th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?

SIR M.PHIL ME ADMISSION KE LIYE ABILITY KAYA HAI
8th June 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I do law can I admit in rapuria collagad B.A.with54%marks a ndM.A.with48%marks.when the start admision in law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?