6th February 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I join CBI? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria fro the same? I have done BCA from Bikaner University

i am rakesh bhadu i had done my +2 from cbse board and completed my b c a from bikaner university and now i want to join c b i so please give me instructions or guide me. I will be thankful to you i think u will help me my contact no. Is 9799538399 and my id is [email protected] i m waiting for ur reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is UPSC exam necessary to join CBI? or any other alternative procedure to join CBI?
  2. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  3. Procedure and requirements to join CBI for Computer Application Diploma and BCA graduate?
  4. To join CBI after btech, what is the procedure and what is the criteria?
  5. Eligibility for joining CBI and qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  7. Procedure and requirements to join CBI on 12th Basis? Is there any particular course to join CBI?
  8. Eligibility and procedure to join CBI?
  9. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  10. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. How to join CBI or CID after BCA and 12th standard with Commerce without Maths?
  12. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  13. How should I join CBI after passing BBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  15. How to prepare for SSC paper while studying BCA?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for joining CBI course in Chennai? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
28th March 2012, 04:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join CBI? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria fro the same? I have done BCA from Bikaner University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am rakesh bhadu i had done my +2 from cbse board and completed my b c a from bikaner university and now i want to join c b i so please give me instructions or guide me. I will be thankful to you i think u will help me my contact no. Is 9799538399 and my id is [email protected] i m waiting for ur reply
In order to join Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), you may write an entrance examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in CBI.
This entrance examination is known as Combined Graduate Level Examination and a graduate in any discipline is eligible to write the exam.
The age limit for the examination is as follows:
Minimum eligible age - 20 years
Maximum age limit - 25 years

The notification of the examination including complete procedure of application, is published on the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Therefore, for any more information, refer to the commissions official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?