26th January 2010, 01:48 PM
dungaram nogia

What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts

i am bca final year student in mds university. i has pass 10+2 with arts.i want admission in mca. admission procedure for enterence for jodhpur university,jodhpur.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA from RTU Kota?
  3. How to get admission in Arts in Polytechnic college of Jodhpur? What is the date of admission form sale?
  4. Best CBSE/ICSE Boys school in Jodhpur for UKG and 6th standard
  5. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  6. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  7. What's the admission procedure for taking admission in BA(Arts and Painting) course?
  8. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  9. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?
  10. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?
  11. What is the criteria for taking admission for masters in forensic science? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  14. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  15. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  16. Whats the scope available in Arts with Maths subject? Which colleges offer Maths subject in the Arts stream
  17. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
5th March 2012, 06:13 PM
priyanka vashisht

Default Re: What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts

The admission procedure for jodhpur university is that its eligibility is that you should be graduate with atleast 50%marks and its admission is merit based
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?