16th March 2013, 10:03 PM
katakotamahesh

How can I do M.Phil or Ph.D?

Respected sir,
I am S.umadevi(26),I have completed my P.G in Telugu and M.Ed.I want to continue my further studies in Telugu language for my better future.I am confuse to decide to which one is better for my self in M.Phil or P.hd.please told me how can appear the courses.

21st March 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do M.Phil or Ph.D?

i want to do phd in hindi please give me some sugestion entrance test and eligible creteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the M.Phil specializations provided in Patna IGNOU? What is the future scope of M.Phil? 1 20th May 2020 01:52 PM
Last 5 years M.Phil education department question papers? I am a M.Phil student of Baradhisan University 3 15th November 2019 07:01 PM
Details regarding the universities offering M.Phil in correspondence? Month in which the exams of M.Phil are conducted? 3 13th July 2013 06:11 PM
How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D? 1 4th March 2013 09:02 PM
Which college or universities offer distance education in M.Phil? What is the fee for M.Phil course and which subjects are included? 15 1st September 2012 07:16 PM