12th July 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.E. in Instrumentation?

how can M.Tech in aeronautical engineering be done if i have done BE in instrumentation?

Related Questions:
12th July 2011, 08:34 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Default Re: How can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.E. in Instrumentation?

For MTech in aeronautical or aerospace engineer you need to have a First class or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or allied branches are eligible for admission to specific specializations of Aerospace Engineering,and also they should have valid GATE score in disciplines to take admission in top colleges like IIT's and other universities...
14th July 2011, 01:09 AM
deepraj535

Default Re: How can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.E. in Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can M.Tech in aeronautical engineering be done if i have done BE in instrumentation?
Hello friend,
I want you know that there is no marks criteria(certain minimum marks required to appear in GATE in any stream).You can choose to appear in GATE for any branch.
since you want to study aeronautics just appear in GATE for this branch.If you clear the cut=off they will call you for an interview if everything goes well then you will be offered admission in the college.

BEST OF LUCK
17th October 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

which colleges have entrance examination regarding to aeronatical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?