26th August 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How can i find a job after doing B.E from RGTU University Bhopal

I'm pankaj patle, i have done BE from Rgtu university, Bhopal with 72.31% and also done CATIA V5. I need job, please suggest me what can i do.??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between the ABE Degree course from RGTU Bhopal and B.Tech Degree from MANIT Bhopal?
  2. How to get admission for M.Pharm studies in Gujarat? I have passing B.Pharm from RGTU Bhopal
  3. Admission in 2nd year of engineering in MP after completing diploma in Computer Engineering? Which branches are available?
  4. Hi Friends
  5. Information about electrical and electronics engineering branch? How to appear for UPSE exam?
  6. Which are the universities or colleges that provide admission for M.Tech without GATE score
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for TCS,Wipro Infosys? I've 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech(ECE) from RFTU(Bhopal) university
  8. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal? -- [New]
  9. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for RGTU with the branch of ME to get better result?
  11. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Maths of RGTU?
  12. What are the jobs after doing BS Biochemistry?
  13. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Jr Engg from electronics background in MAHAGENCO
  14. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  15. Cutoff list of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon District Buldana?
  16. Where can I get information about vacancies in Bhopal college also in research institute?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement? I've 55% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 74% marks in B.E(ECE)
  18. How to do M.Tech from CV Raman University Bhopal, CMJ University Shillong or Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal?
30th November 2017, 06:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i find a job after doing B.E from RGTU University Bhopal

There are many job opportunities in private sector and government jobs after completion of Bachelor of Engineering. You can apply for following exams for jobs:

>>GATE exam for jobs in PSUs.

>>Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services, CAPF exam etc.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>MP Public Service Commission exam.

You will have to study well in order to get job in government sector. For private sector jobs also, technical competency is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?