3rd January 2011, 02:10 PM
Ramyamurali

Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?

Hi friends!
I have completed BCA in 2007. Till now I have no experience in any field. But now I'm in the situation to go to work. I'm in chennai now. Where I can find jobs and which type of jobs? please help me for my career

10th May 2011, 10:22 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?

Its never too late. You can find good job opportunities, some of them are:

1. You can apply for the post of Probationary officer in banking sector.

2. You can apply for the post of second grade teacher in government schools

3. You can apply in Civil Services

4. You can apply in Indian Railways

5. You can also apply in IB(intelligence bureau)

Besides all these jobs you can also apply in private sector companies.

Some of the companies do offer placements for BCA students, you can apply in them also.
10th May 2011, 10:48 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Thumbs up Re: Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?

its time to build up your knowledge in programming....

because now,programmers are wanted by many reputed companies...

you join in careersearches like

-->naukri

-->times now

-->shine.com

-->fundoodata...

it will help you getting job soon....

you can join in that via internet...

all the best..

regards
yogi
11th May 2011, 08:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?

As you are a BCA pass out, you will get jobs in many reputed firms. The jobs are available in Software development, networking, and government agencies. Most of the IT companies are looking for expert professionals in this field. Some of the best IT companies in Chennai are HTC Software Development Centre, Maars Software International Ltd, Icom Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd etc. With experience you can work as project manager, software developers or publishers.
28th May 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs are available after completing bca
8th September 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

hi i joined bca in 2008 i could'nt finish it by 2011 because i have got back in 6 th sem so i need to write in next year 2012 now i am confused wether i should go to software field or go for any course and i would like to know that if i go for any software course i can get job in feature please tell me for which course i can go and which field i can get job.
16th August 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am a housewife, i have completed b.com and pg diploma in finance in the year 2007.. now i want to work in a company where i can get training .. because i dont have a experience in any feild.. please help me what i have to do.. i apply noukri.com .. but am not getting any jobs.. please help anyone.. am weak in english also..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?