5th January 2012, 09:57 AM
adithirao

List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?

im 3rd yr electrical student. pls suggest me some IT companies which recruit students for industrial training in blore.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  2. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  3. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  4. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  6. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  7. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  8. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in CSE 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  10. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  11. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  12. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar? -- [New]
  13. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  14. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  15. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  17. List companies in Gurgaon for doing Industrial Training being a Electronic and Communication graduate?
  18. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
16th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?

giv me the list of companies which recruit ece engineers?is ther any additional qualifications required ?
29th June 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?

dear sir plz give names of compny for industrial trening. i m in 6 sem student of electrical engg..
12th July 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the names of top ten companies in bangalore providing six months training or internship for btech it students//?//??
17th July 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the list of I.T.companies that recruit b-tech students for the 6 months training
6th August 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the list of I.T.companies that recruit b-tech students for the 6 months training in banglore,pune,delhi
m d btech computer science student....
& pls tll me placemnts ...of computer science student..
7th October 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

please, recommend me the names of IT companies in Bangalore that provides 6 MONTHS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING to b,tech 4th year CSE students....am navdeep kaur from ludhiana
7th October 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

please ,recommend me the names of top IT companies that provides 6 months industrial training to 4th year b.tech students in bangalore........
30th October 2012, 06:45 PM
atul vikram singh

name atul vikram singh,pursuing mca under rgtu university m.p
24th November 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am the student of diploma in computer engginering and we have the industrial training in 6th sem and where can i get the training in banglore
1st March 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is best coaching Centre for placement training
15th May 2013, 11:22 PM
gonegone
Member+

List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore:

1)Sri Vidya Industrial Training Institute
2)Loyola Industrial Training Institute
3)Ghousia Industrial Training Institute
4)HHMS Industrial Training Institute
5)Bibi Fathima Industrial Training Institute
6th June 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am sharanjit singh and i am doing B-tech IT 7th sem and i want to my 6 month industrial training which will be start from december in a good company or not in institute,so plz tell me list of IT companies only not a institute....Thank u
30th August 2015, 12:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by adithirao View Post
im 3rd yr electrical student. pls suggest me some IT companies which recruit students for industrial training in blore.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in IT student in Bangalore:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
1st September 2015, 12:50 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore

1)Sri Vidya Industrial Training Institute

2)Loyola Industrial Training Institute

3)Ghousia Industrial Training Institute

4)HHMS Industrial Training Institute

5)Bibi Fathima Industrial Training Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?