28th July 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BHMS after completion of B.Sc in BZC?

Is there any entrance or a way to get admission in Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) after completion of the B.Sc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

31st July 2019, 04:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in BHMS after completion of B.Sc in BZC?

Admission in BHMS course is conducted on the basis of NEET or the state CET examination.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 60% aggregate.

So, if you have passed 12th in PCB then you are eligible to appear in the examination for admission in BHMS course.
31st July 2019, 07:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are eligible to get admission in BHMS course on the basis of std 12th educational qualification.

The eligibility to appear for the NEET and other state entrance examination for admission in BHMS course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you have to qualify in the examination for the admission.
30th August 2021, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I did bsc in chemistry .12 th I didn't have biology subject I did 12 th in pcm but I want to do bhms is it possible if yes then how is it please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?