26th May 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in BHMS college of Nagpur after completion of HSC with 55% marks?

Am I eligible to get admission in BHMS college of Nagpur after completion of HSC with 55% marks? Can you please provide me the answer on this? What would be the procedure which we need to follow for the same to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study BHMS in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh with 84 marks in EAMCET?
  2. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  3. Admission in BHMS with 35 marks in MH-CET?
  4. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  5. How to take admission in YCC Nagpur after scoring 61 marks in PCM and 52 in JEE mains and 72% in HSc
  6. Am I eligible for CET in Nagpur University after passing HSc with 45%
  7. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for SSC if I am currently doing internship in BHMS?
  9. Admission in MBBS in government medical college Nagpur after scoring 42% in 12th HSC exam and 115 in PCB group? Any chance to get into Amravati? I belong to SC caste
  10. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  11. Am I eligible for getting good scholarship for doing BCA course after completion of HSC with 64% marks?
  12. How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Whether 61% marks in HSC is enough for BUMS admission or not?
  14. What is the criteria of BBA after passing 12th with 41%?
  15. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  16. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  17. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in VNIT, Nagpur after completion of 12th with 80.2% in CBSE board?
26th May 2016, 02:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BHMS college of Nagpur after completion of HSC with 55% marks?

BHMS is an acronym for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. One can practice as Homeopathy Doctor after having B.H.M.S. degree.

Eligibility criteria for admission in BHMS college of Nagpur :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th class in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany/Zoology) and English.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks for open category. There is relaxation for reserved category as per the govt. rules.

-The candidate must not be less than 17 years of age at the time of admission for the B.H.M.S. Degree Course.
9th June 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BHMS college of Nagpur after completion of HSC with 55% marks?

What is the required marks in mhcet to get addmision in bhms college Nagpur? And also what was the last year's cutoff for same?
28th April 2021, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I GOT IN 12 44.17 PERCENT I AM IN OBC CAN I GET ADMISSION IN BHMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?