30th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after doing BSc(BZC), B.Ed?

i have done my b.sc(b.z.c),b.ed but not really interested in teaching professsion.need help.

3rd April 2013, 05:48 AM
being aman

Default Re: What can I do after doing BSc(BZC), B.Ed?

You can go for an MBA degree if you don't want to go in teaching profession.

If you are interested in research than you can go for a masters degree followed by a PhD

in any of the fields such as Lifesciences,biotechnology or bioinformatics.

You can also go for government jobs by fighting exams like CGLE,FCI etc.

You can give BANK P.O exams conducted by various banks.
19th May 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

my name is ram.i am styding in final year b.z.c ...amintrested in teaching field .which subject is better and good opertunites for jab.plz help me
19th May 2013, 09:54 PM
aklk224

Post Re: What can I do after doing BSc(BZC), B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my b.sc(b.z.c),b.ed but not really interested in teaching professsion.need help.
Dear Friend,
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is the teaching profession course, which is most Respectable post in the world.The demand for this course has been increasing in general.The scope of the teaching professions is not only available in the government sectors but also in the private sectors.

Other than this course you can prepare Civil Services exams like Staff Selection Commission , IAS (Indian Administration Services), Indian Police Services (IPS) or Chartered accounts

Now a days there are so many Bank jobs like IBPS clerks, PO's, Special officers posts are releasing .So apply those pots

All the Best
19th May 2013, 11:12 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Dear,

There are many courses for life science which include diploma degree and certificate courses which help you to know more about the subject and update them with latest information in the respective field.

The diploma courses will polish your skills and knowledge which can be applied in the life science related stream.

You can choose these courses based on their attitude, interest and requirements.

Institutes like RILS offers advanced diploma in biotherapeutics and advanced diploma in clinical research. Jain University Karnataka also offers advanced diploma in clinical research.

19th May 2013, 11:22 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Dear,

There are many courses for life science which include diploma degree and certificate courses which help you to know more about the subject and update them with latest information in the respective field.

The diploma courses will polish your skills and knowledge which can be applied in the life science related stream.

You can choose these courses based on their attitude, interest and requirements.

Institutes like RILS offers advanced diploma in biotherapeutics and advanced diploma in clinical research. Jain University Karnataka also offers advanced diploma in clinical research.

12th June 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

if i completed BSC (BZC) Shall i go for Master Degree in Chemistry?
26th September 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

After completion of degree in Bzc,any job opportunitites are there ?
and also tell what are the higher educational courses ?
19th July 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: What can I do after doing BSc(BZC), B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can prepare for any public service commission examination ranging from Gr I to Gr IV to get a job in the state govt sector. you may opt to write UPSC exams.Even you can become an IAS offricer if you are interested and do hard work. you are eligible to get a job in any bank. Dont worry man there are many things you can do to get a good job only thing is you must have perseverance and industry.
23rd May 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Now I am bsc bzc 1st year what are the job oppurtinities after this please share my views as early as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?