19th June 2011, 11:47 PM
cool51

How can I get admission in Computer Engineering Colleges by the score of AIEEE?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have passed cbse 12 exams this yr..I also appeared in AIEEE..Although my dreams were big I got up with bad marks..

First of all I would like to let you know that I have secured the following AIEEE marks ::

AIR ::::

overall- 335504
category- 206343

State ::::

overall- 10386
category- 8635

I belong to West Bengal and highly interested in persuing my career in computer engineering!!

So, can you please help me out with the available good colleges in INDIA that will take me into computer engineering..???i talked with a few,but some told me to give huge bucks!! although i worried with money,but i am not sure about the campussing there offered!!

SO PLS PLS HELP ME OUT WITH THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS OF COMPARATIVELY GOOD COMPUTER ENGG. COLLEGES WHERE I CAN BE TAKEN?????PLS HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Thanks in advance......

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
  2. Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) with AIEEE score of 103? Can I get Computer engineering?
  3. How can student of UP can appear for AIEEE to take admission in Chhattisgarh engineering colleges?
  4. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission?
  5. Can I get into engineering colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 100 in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  7. Admission in computer engineering in PTU colleges after scoring 97000 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  9. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  10. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  12. Information about CS after 12th?
  13. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  14. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  15. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  16. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  17. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  18. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
15th April 2015, 02:26 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in Computer Engineering Colleges by the score of AIEEE?

It seems that your rank is little bit low at this time to see the competition in this field as every year lacs of students sit in A.I.E.E.E. exam to get the admission in B.tech collages at this time it is not possible for you to get an N.I.T. or best university for the B.tech but in some reputed private collages and if any seat vacant then you also can get the admission in any government collage through the physical counselling.

Best collages of this course in India are-

>> G.J.U. University, Hisar
Haryana

>> C.D.L.U. University, Sirsa
Haryana

>> Punjab technical university,Chandigarh

>> Lovely profesional University, Patiala
Punjab

>> Thapar university, Patiala
Punjab

>> Anna University,Chennai
Tamil Nadu

>> Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Haryana

>> V.I.T. University, Vellore
Chennai

>> Birla institute of technology and science, Pilani
Rajasthan

>> Om institute of technology and management, Hisar
Haryana

>> Haryana collage of technology and management, Kethal
Haryana

>> Delhi University, New Delhi

>> University of pune, Pune
Maharashtra

>> National institute of technology, Kurukshetra

>> D.Y. Patil collage of engineeing and technology, Coimbatore
Tamil nadu

>> Delhi collage of engineering, Delhi

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttarakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?