24th June 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in deficiency make-up program for 6 months? I work as a physical therapist

I am Rashmi from USA.
I heard that you have started Deficiency make-up program for 6 months for those who need to make up for the deficit credit hours for general education in USA.to work as a physicaltherapist.can you give me some guide lines and how to get an admission for that course and what are the requirment needs to be met.I am waiting for an answer from you.
Thank you rashmi.

12th February 2016, 11:36 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in deficiency make-up program for 6 months? I work as a physical therapist

Well, I think you mistook this forum for something else. We are here to answer your queries regarding your education and the entrance examinations regarding those educational courses. This forum does not cater to any deficiency make up program.
But the next part of your question is very relevant. You can join the deficiency make up program held by HCMI in USA. You can log onto http://www.hcmieducation.com to get enrolled in the current deficiency make up program. If you had belonged to USA when you did your graduation in physical therapy then you don't need a credentialing by the US authorities. That is, the evaluation of your graduation course by the US authorities, if at all fit for the US physical therapy system.
You can directly mail them your CV at [email protected] and wait for approval. If they approve your profile then you can complete 6 month long deficiency make up program and start physical therapy in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?