15th July 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete duration of CS course? Which are the subjects for the course?

what is the complete duration of CS course ? And what are the subjects of the course ? Is it possible the course after B.com ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete duration of CS course? Which are the subjects for the course?
  2. What is the duration of the CS course? Which subjects shall I appear? How to register for it?
  3. How can I appear for IAS? What should I prefer after 12th? What should I do between BSc and B.Tech? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for Actuary course? I have scored 77% marks in Maths in 12th standard
  5. Eligibility to do CFA? Duration to complete CFA and subjects which are included in CFA?
  6. What is the duration of company secretary course? How many subjects are there in this course?
  7. Subjects of company secretary course? Duration of this course?
  8. What is the CA fee structure? What is the duration?
  9. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil course? If so, Duration for this course and what are the subjects in the M.Phil course?
  10. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any opportunity to join in Aeronautics as a computer engineer? Any exam to join in Aeronautics?
  12. What is the duration to complete .NET certification exam? What is the scope for getting a job?
  13. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  14. Can I do CA after intermediate? What is the duration fo CA?
  15. Duration and Fee structure for ICWAI course? List of subjects under this course?
  16. What is the diference between M.E and M.Tech?
  17. How may I get details about B.Sc(biotechnology)? What's the duration and course content for the same?
  18. Subjects needed for CA? Fee structure for the same and how can we complete CA course?
13th October 2015, 11:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete duration of CS course? Which are the subjects for the course?

The name of Subject in CS course as given below::::::::>>>>>>>>

>> English and Business Communication (FCEBC)

>> Economics and Statistics

>> Financial Accounting (FCFA)

>> Elements of Business Laws and Management (FERBAM)

YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO CS COURSE AFTER B.COM.

The duration of CS course as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>

>> Foundation Program:8 Months

>> Executive Program:9 Months

>> Professional Program:9 Months

>> Management Training:15 Months

NOTE................

1. Admission To The CS Course is open throughout the year.

2. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?