29th May 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration course of CS after completion of graduation?

What is the duration course of CS after completion of graduation? Can someone please let me know about the complete details for the course?I have just have completed graduation now and wanted to join CS and would require the complete details. So, please help!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  2. Duration of ICWAI course after completion of Graduation? Does this a Correspondence course or regular classes being conducted for this?
  3. What is the duration of Article ship after completion of graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course?
  6. How many years will take to complete LLB course after completion of BBA Graduation?
  7. Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?
  8. Is it better to do Pharm D or M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy?
  9. Can I do pH.D after qualifying B.Com and MBA
  10. What are the possible career options after passing commerce?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for AMIE for diploma holder students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do actuaries after my graduation? What is the duration of the course? Best colleges in India? What is the fee structure for the same?
  14. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  15. What's the duration of CS course after 2 years of graduation in B.Com?
  16. Qualifications required and the course duration for CA?
  17. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  18. What would be the better course to take for PG after completion of B.Sc graduation course?
29th May 2015, 08:55 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the duration course of CS after completion of graduation?

The Student who would like to join in CS course after graduation have to undergo two stages which are given below.
1. Executive program
2. Professional Program

* Executive Program can be pursued by a graduate of of all stream except Fine arts. Executive program duration is 9 months.

* Professional program can be pursued only after clearing the Executive program. The duration of the professional program is 15 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?