17th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in EILM University for pursuing B.Ed (Distance learning)? What is the fee structure of the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed from (Distance learning) EILM University so I want to know how can I get admission in EILM University for pursuing B.Ed (Distance learning)? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  2. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  3. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  4. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode?
  5. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  9. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  11. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  12. How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?
  13. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  14. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  16. List of universities and fee structure for pursuing Ph.D in Management -- [New]
  17. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  18. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
20th November 2016, 09:55 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission in EILM University for pursuing B.Ed (Distance learning)? What is the fee structure of the same?

EIILM University is the private university under Sikkim state. It offers various UG & PG courses in distance mode.

B.Ed Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

EIILM University Admission
- Get the admission prospectus from admission center by paying fee in cash or DD.
- Download the application form from website : www.eiilmuniversity.co.in
- Read the all instructions & your eligibility before filling the application.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach the all eligibility documents.
- Submit the application.

EIILM B.Ed Fees Structure
- Admission Fee : Rs.5000/-
- Semester Fee : Rs.25,000/-

Employment Areas After B.Ed
- Private Tuitions
- Home Tuitions
- Publishing Houses
- Museum
- Library
- Coaching Centers
- Education Consultancies
- Research and Development Agencies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?