16th June 2011, 11:13 PM
aanb

Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?

hi..my name is aayush. i am doing my bca from sikkim manipal distance learning. i am also doing my gniit 3 years course from niit in the field of software engineering.apart from it i'm also pusuing my BSc I.T. through the kevempu university distance learning. after this i will be given a lateral entry into the final year of MCA in SMU distance learning.so i'll be pursuing that also...mam/sir plz guide me as i'm pretty worried about my future by letting me knw dat am i doing the right thing by pursuing my graduation and PG fom SMU distance learning???and what would be the minimum salary package and the post that i would be getting after having a job experience of 1 year..plzzzz do answere my eac question ,.......its vry important for my life
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  2. Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  4. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CAT, XAT and SNAP for B.Com final year student from SMU-DE?
  6. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  7. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  8. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of distance MCA course from SMU?
  10. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  11. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  13. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  14. Is it possible to complete LLB graduation course from distance education?
  15. How to study in B.A(Degree) after completing 10th? What is the procedure?
  16. How to do B.Ed through correspondence and eligibility for the same?
  17. List of Distance Learning Graduation courses offered by IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
9th January 2012, 07:22 PM
rahulrnjn269

Default Re: Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?

It doesn't matter that from which univercity you have completed your education. If you have the right tallent to emerge yourself you can get your expected destination. SMU is good university.........
3rd March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?

Is distance MBA elligible for NET?
11th March 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am saheli,I would like to know that does sikkim manipal university offer any job after completing MBA from there?
11th March 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Does SMU offer any job after completing MBA from there?
22nd March 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

can i give bank p.o exams if i am graduate from s.m.u in b.com .
26th June 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the minimum salary per month after bca course?
18th September 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i did bca in 2011 nw i m doing mca correspondence from mdu pls tel me mdu is reputed univrsty in case of distance edu. or not. 1 thing mor i wnt to knw i.e i wnt to go 4 doing mba hr frm smu is it gud 4 my future if i m going in management line
18th September 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i did bca in 2011 mw m doing mca frm mdu at distance mode tel me mdu is gud 4 distance edu or not. 1 thing mor i wnt to knw i.e i also wnt to go 4 doing mba hr frm smu simultaneously is it gud for my future to get gud job in management line
26th October 2012, 09:06 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
If you are a fresher then it will be a tough situation to get a job in any MNC.
So, now you have to try to get a job in a mid level company so that you will can get an experience.

MNC's never take a fresher from a distance education background.

That's not a big deal.

Work hard in mid level companies and then you can get in MNC's and make your dreams come true.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
17th January 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

M doing my ma.h in smu. Wanted to Kno whether I can apply for net.exam???
8th February 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed mca from smu in sept.2014.i enrolled for j2ee 6 months training .but right now i m extremely confused as what to do as oi have heard that it is very difficult for a fresher to get a job in java in mnc or even in a mid level company.and now i m thinking about sbi po.pls help me what to do.?
30th September 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

My graduation degree is in smu distance education? Content is eligible for bank exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?