8th January 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in engineering college after passing 10th with 60% and 12th with 76%?

I have pass 10th with 60% and 12th 76% from up can i get the admission in engring collge

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th?
  3. What should I do to become a MBBS doctor?
  4. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  5. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  6. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  7. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  8. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  10. How to take admission in engineering college after completing 10th with 61% marks?
  11. Which college will help me to get in ISRO after passing 12th with 83%? What is the duration of this course?
  12. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  13. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  14. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  15. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  16. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  17. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS? -- [New]
  18. In which college can I get admission after passing 12th with 50% from RKT College?
19th March 2013, 07:45 PM
krrishh_002

Thumbs up Re: How can I get admission in engineering college after passing 10th with 60% and 12th with 76%?

Hello dear,

Engineering is a very good career option after 12th.

For getting into any of Engineering colleges you have 5 options :
  • IIT-JEE
  • AIEEE
  • Exam Conducted by any Private universities like SRM, MANIPAL, AMITY etc.
  • Exam conducted by State universities
  • Management seats.
Note: The above 5 listed are arranged according to first priority.

IIT-JEE is the best and toughest of all other exams.

getting a rank in IIT-JEE will make you get placed in top class 7 IITs and IIsc.

AIEEE will leads you to colleges other than IIT's and IIsc. Like Delhi University, Punjab Engg. college etc. in some good universities.

SRM, MANIPAL, BITS etc are some good private institutes where you can get admission by writing there own Exams.

Some states have there own university and they conduct exam regionally for there university like JNTU , OU in HYDERABAD conduct EAMCET exam every year.

Every college has 18 per 60 seats in management quota you can directly pay money and get join.

According to college fee varies from thousand to lacks per year.

5 main Branches in Engineering are:

MECHANICAL
ELECTRICAL
ELECTRONICS
COMPUTER SCIENCE
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

other branches or sub branches are like:

AERONAUTICAL
CHEMICAL
AUTOMOBILE
PRODUCTION
PETROLEUM
BIOTECHNOLOGY
CIVIL
MECHATRONICS

You can choose accordingly with your interest in field.

All the best!!

29th May 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in engineering college after passing 10th with 60% and 12th with 76%?

how to get admission in architecture engineer after 10 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?