3rd December 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?

Currenly i am a class 12 student. I am not able to decide what to do after 12th.
I am totally into computers and gadget. And can spend hours on them.
I wanted to know what college is best for computer engineering and the admission process.
An what are the subject in comp. Eng.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  2. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  3. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  4. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  5. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  6. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
  9. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  11. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  12. How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science
  13. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  14. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  15. Best Colleges in India for Computer Engineering Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  17. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  18. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
16th August 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?

i am a class 12 student. an I am totally into computers and gadget. And can spend hours on them.
I wanted to know what college is best for computer engineering and the admission process.
An what are the subject in comp. Eng.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?