9th July 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?

Good evening sir i have passed in class 12th in 70 percentage my pet marks in 70 so iwant to admission in engeenring college tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  2. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  4. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  5. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  6. In which college can I get admission after passing 12th with 50% from RKT College?
  7. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  8. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?
  10. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  11. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  12. How to get admission in railway engineering college after passing 12th
  13. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%
  14. How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement
  15. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  16. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  17. How can I get admission in engineering college after passing 10th with 60% and 12th with 76%?
  18. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore? -- [New]
13th July 2012, 01:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?

You can apply for engineering course after 12th class. You have to study 12th class with science subjects like Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. 50% marks is needed to be scored in 12th class to apply for the same. You should attend AIEEE so as attain admission for B.E/B.Tech courses. Based on AIEEE score, you can apply for engineering course in reputed colleges.
6th January 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?

what is ai trile and how to get entrance in engennering college
10th January 2013, 11:48 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Yes my dear friend,

You can get an admission in engineering college after completion of 12th with 70% marks because more than 60% marks are eligible for it.

You can go for some other engineering colleges after completion of 12th.You have to go for AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Exam) then after you can go for an admission.

Thank u!!
12th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got late and due to which i could not apply for entrance in any of the college for B.E is there any way other way for getting admission in this year........sir please suggest me some colleges in vishakapatnam in which i can get admission if iam getting 75% above in 12th....plz
21st April 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admision in any private enginering colege without aieee
16th May 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

If % is less then 60, is it possible to get the admission for the engineering?
29th May 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to get addmission in engineering college after passing 12th with 81.2%marks in science. is it possible?
29th May 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to get addmission in engineering college after passing 12th with 81.2%marks in science. is it possible?
30th May 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir I wanted to get admission in engineering college after passing 12 with 44%.can it possible?
5th June 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir / maam I have scored 70% in hsc & 64 marks in mht cet ? Am I eligible of getting admission in engineering?
4th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir I have 63 percent marks in maharashtra board exam and 13 marks in jee main exam.i want to take admission in good engineering college so please guide me
7th June 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE 81 PERCENT MARKS IN MAHARASHTRA BOARD EXAM AND 50 MARKS IN JEE MAIN EXAM. HOW CAN I GET AN ADMISSION IN GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGE PLEASE GUIDE ME
21st June 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

i got 50 in jee and 52% in maharastra board exem can i get admission in any enginering college if not then which college is good for b.sc cs who near to vile parle
26th May 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in engeneering college after getting 50%
2nd April 2017, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

My son is in 12 th science. Which classes he should join to get admissin in engineering college
2nd October 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm in 12th n I want to go in engineering after 12th so which kind of marks I want for taking admission means any entrance exam marks and 12th percentage but I want to go in Pune for engineering. Suggest me what should I do??
28th March 2018, 08:55 PM
ismail shailkh

Unhappy Re: How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?

Sir, I have 66 percentage in 12th class. In maharashtra board exam and 70 percent in CET exam .want to take admission in good engineering college. So please guide me.
8th June 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I have got 72 percent in maharashtra state board exam. I got 25 percentile in mhtcet . Where I will get admission ?
6th July 2020, 01:32 PM
sirtbhopal

You can to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%. You should attend JEE Mains so as attain admission for B.E/B.Tech courses. Based on JEE Mains score, you can apply for engineering course in reputed colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?