6th October 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IIST for B.Tech Aerospace?

I am Meera. I have scored 99.5% mark in 12th examination. I want to take B.Tech in Aerospace from Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST). What can I do to get admission in IIST?

15th October 2019, 11:47 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIST for B.Tech Aerospace?

For getting admission in IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) to pursue B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering degree course, you are required to qualify JE Main followed by JEE Advanced. Further, the admission in the same institute is offered only on the basis of JEE Advanced rank subject to the fulfillment of minimum marks required in JEE Advanced paper.

For detailed information regarding IIST UG admissions, you can refer to the official link of www.iist.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?