28th November 2011, 12:34 PM
mridupawan

Am I eligible to sit for JECA Exam being a candidate of BCA and does not belong to West Bengal? Previous 10 year Question Papers for this Exam?

sir,
I am a student of BCA and not belong to west bengal.Am i able to sit in jeca 2012 entrance?If possible then please send me the previous 10yrs question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for JECA being a candidate of pursuing BCA in distance education?
  2. How to prepare for JECA exam and which books to follow? Sample and previous year papers of JECA exam?
  3. Am I eligible to sit for EAMCET entrance exam? I am a native of AP
  4. Previous year qustion papers for west bengal school service exam? -- [New]
  5. How much rank is required in JECA exam to get admission in Government Colleges of West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  8. Previous years question papers for West Bengal TET?
  9. Relaxations in SET exam for OBC candidate at West Bengal?
  10. Previous year syllabus and question papers for School inspector exam in West Bengal?
  11. Telugu question papers of previous year for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam
  12. Previous years question papers of West Bengal Miscellaneous Service mains exam
  13. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  14. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  15. Previous year question papers for West Bengal School Service Commission Librarian exam
  16. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam- Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous years question papers for primary school exam in West Bengal?
  18. Previous year question papers of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Clerk recruitment exam
21st June 2020, 07:24 PM
Prabhaspatel

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for JECA Exam being a candidate of BCA and does not belong to West Bengal? Previous 10 year Question Papers for this Exam?

Yes you can appear in the exam but first of all you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria that if you are a BCA graduate then it must be from any AICTE Recognised university or institute and must have mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 60% mark in graduation
I have provided some previous years question papers which can help you in the preparation
..... thanks you....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf jeca 2019 aptitude(1).pdf(1.46 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2019 mathematics.pdf(2.01 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2018 mathematics.pdf(784.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2018 aptitude.pdf(441.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2017 mathematics.pdf(721.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2017 aptitude.pdf(520.3 KB, 0 views)
21st June 2020, 07:37 PM
Prabhaspatel

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for JECA Exam being a candidate of BCA and does not belong to West Bengal? Previous 10 year Question Papers for this Exam?

Yes you can appear in the exam but first of all you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria that you should have a BCA bachelor's degree from any AICTE authorised university or institute and have mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th or graduation with at least 60% marks graduation
I have provided some previous years question papers which will help you in your preparation
Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jeca 2019 mathematics.pdf(2.01 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf jeca 2019 aptitude(1).pdf(1.46 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2018 mathematics.pdf(784.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2018 aptitude.pdf(441.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2017 mathematics.pdf(721.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Jeca 2017 aptitude.pdf(520.3 KB, 0 views)
21st June 2020, 07:45 PM
Prabhaspatel

Yes you can appear in the exam but first of all you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria that you should have a BCA bachelor's degree from any AICTE authorised university or institute and have mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th or graduation with at least 60% marks graduation
I have provided some previous years question papers which will help you in your preparation
Thank you
28th May 2021, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

previous year question paper of 2016 of jeca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?