29th January 2012, 11:37 PM
dhaval_387

How can i get admission in M.Tech. for Computer Engg. through Management Quota?

how can i get admission in M. Tech. for computer engg in management quata..??
Please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get admission in M.Tech. for Computer Engg. through Management Quota?
  2. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Is there any procedure of getting admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech program without appearing in GATE exam?
  5. Is this possible to get admission for M.Tech course in VITEEE under management quota?
  6. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  7. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  8. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  10. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  11. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  12. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  16. Percentage required for General and Management Quota to get admission in Engineering courses through CET?
  17. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  18. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
4th February 2012, 09:44 PM
prafvik

Default Re: How can i get admission in M.Tech. for Computer Engg. through Management Quota?

You should atleast appear for GATE to take admission under management quota .

After that take all the documents you have and do attestation of documents and submit

the same to admission authority of that college where you have to go.

Also ask for management quota fee to the authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?