14th April 2015, 11:50 PM
lalupra

Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?

Respected Friends,
Can I do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
anywhere in India but without appearing
in any kind of entrance exam?
I haven't applied for any entrance exam
so please tell me any option for me.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  5. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  6. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  15. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  18. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
24th April 2015, 10:55 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?

To apply for diploma course, you should have completed intermediate from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories. Without appearing entrance examination, it is difficult to get admission in top institutions. But, don't worry you can join diploma course through management quota. But, you have to pay the donation to get admission in management quota.

There is a slightly difference between management quota and government quota. Government quota seats will be filled through entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective college or university. Government quota seats have concession in fee but there is no concession in management quota seats and it is filled by management.
26th April 2015, 01:27 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?

You can do diploma without entrance exam if you have 10th passed with 60% marks in P.C.M subjects for any private college if you want to do diploma from govt. College thats for should be entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?