5th June 2012, 12:26 PM
lgprakash

Is this possible to get admission for M.Tech course in VITEEE under management quota?

Is it possible toget mtech management quota without viteee enterance in vit vellore

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in VIT through management quota after scoring 82000 in VITEEE
  2. Can I get admission through Management Quota if didn't applied for VITEEE?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(EEE) through Management quota if secured 54000 rank in VITEEE? Total cost of B.Tech(EEE) in VIT? -- [New]
  4. How can I Join in management quota after scoring 14100 rank in VITEEE?
  5. How should I pay for 4 years mechanical after scoring 32000 in VIT?
  6. How much rank should I get in VITEEE for admission at VIT, Vellore?
  7. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  8. Can I get admission in VIT through management quota after scoring 54% in PCM? Should I contact VIT directly? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  10. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  11. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  12. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  13. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  15. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  17. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  18. How can I get admission in BVS under Management quota? I've passed 12th std with PCB with 67% marks
22nd August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to get admission for M.Tech course in VITEEE under management quota?

is there seat available for mtech under management quota
19th June 2013, 02:02 PM
rinku6

Default Re: Is this possible to get admission for M.Tech course in VITEEE under management quota?

VITEEE entrance exam is conducted on all India basis and strict rules and protocols are followed in judging the students. The entrance exam is conducted for admission to bachelor engineering courses in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore, and Tamil Nadu.

VIT is considered to be amongst the best institute in the country for technical education.

Eligibility for VITEEE Exam 2013
You should be a resident/non-resident Indian national

Qualifying Examination:
If you are appearing for the VITEEE 2013 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2013, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:

The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher, Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board;

Eligibility Criteria in the qualifying examination:

If you are appearing for the VITEEE 2013 should have secured minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.

The minimum marks secured in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) in 10+2 or its equivalent put together should be 50% for the following categories:

Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must fill in the form which will be available in the information brochure and it has to be attested by competent authority.

Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1991 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2013. The date of birth as recorded in the High School/ SSC/ Xth Certificate will be considered genuine. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which they will be disqualified.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?