16th March 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Oxford University?

how we can get admission in oxford university?..please tell me how to do it

17th March 2013, 01:46 PM
single1

Default Re: How can I get admission in Oxford University?

Hello dude.....
Getting into Oxford University isn't some impossible feat that you need answering in a forum. The primary requirement is a high level of academic attainment; all other factors help but are secondary.

At interview what the tutors are most interested in is how you think and adapt when challenged. It's not about getting the answer right, though that is always going to be a bonus, but showing that you have ideas and can express them. This is of vital importance due to the tutorial teaching method that the colleges use. Consequently, the absolute worst thing you can do is say nothing.

If you are stuck or confused, the tutors will respect you for admitting that it. In that situation you can take one of two approaches, either say you don't understand and ask for the question to be rephrased or a term be defined - most importantly you should be specific about what it is that is causing the problem. Secondly, and preferably, you should say what you are thinking, and what could be the answer. From that point the tutors have something to work with and they will guide you to the answer, or ask questions that highlight where you are going wrong. If you are wrong then the questions may cause you to contradict your original answer, which is exactly what they want you to do, so long as you say why.

Essentially the key to getting admitted to the university is showing that you are someone that the tutors will enjoy discussing academic issues with week after week.
If you are interested to do a doctorate degree then most of the time they also want you to come with a very specific idea about which area specifically (very specifically) you want to do doctorate in? You should be very clear and specific about the area of your doctorate.
Good Luck.
25th June 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Oxford University?

HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN OXFORD UNIVERSITY HAVING 84% IN PLUS TWO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?