1st March 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?

Sir/Mam
I've got 70.4% marks in 12th and got 77/100 marks in English........Currently i m student of BA (H) Eng at Delhi University in 1st year............ I want to ask you that weather can i get admission in oxford university in MA Eng (H) or not. And how much marks are required to get admission in MA there ....?????

2nd March 2014, 01:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in Oxford university and pursue Masters in English. However, you need to remember that the selection process is quite strict and every detail is checked before selecting students especially for the master degree courses. The marks required in ELAT test depends on various factors and it differs ever year.

For previous year's results, click on the below links.

The admission is basically done after evaluation of following criteria by the Oxford University.
- UCAS Form
- Written Work
- ELAT Score
- Interviews
- English Language Proficiency Test
11th April 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?

Sir/Mam
I've got 64.4% marks in 12th and got
90/100 marks in English.. I want to opt for english honours.
I want to
ask that am i eligible to get
admission in oxford university in eng honours course And what is the admission procedure?
6th February 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I am currently pursuing my bachelors (honors) degree in English Literature from Delhi University. I want to know about different scholarships available in UK colleges for masters in English along with their eligibility criteria and how to apply for them
17th May 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ madam.... I am doing English Honours from kurukshetra university....i want to ask how i can apply In Oxford university to get admission in Ma english?what is the criteria? Is there any exam so that candidate of India can apply in Oxford...
13th March 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir mam I have completed my bachelor's in elt and wat to admission in Oxford for ma what will be the crieteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?